At Mambu we believe that people and businesses all around the world should have easy access to financial services to help them pursue the opportunities they see. We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world. We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Cloud administrator to join our team to operate and improve our cloud and on-premise deployments used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu Cloud Administrator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring quality of service attributes like security, availability and performance of our existing multi-cloud and on-premise environments. You will further be in charge of deployment of new releases, setup of new environments and improvement of IT operation processes.
We have an exciting roadmap of operational improvements and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment. You will be a part of the IT operations role in the team and work closely with our development and quality assurance teams as well work with our customer support team on infrastructure topics.
- Manage configuration, deployment, administration, monitoring and analysis of the Mambu cloud service in multiple cloud and on-premise environments
- Support and advise our development, quality assurance and support team on infrastructure related issues
- Perform infrastructure related tasks resulting from development, quality assurance and support activities
- Improve and automate IT operations, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Be operator on duty for seven days (24/7) every three weeks
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile team together with developers, quality assurance engineers, support and other ops staff to solve challenging problems
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- At least 5 years in Linux and network administration
- Experience in administrating web applications
- Experience with scripting languages on real world projects (e.g. bash, python)
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- At least 2 years experience managing cloud environments
- Good knowledge on IT security
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Java Virtual Machine and MySQL
- Experience in managing AWS environments
- Experience in build tools for continuous integration and delivery
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new MacBook Pro (or PC if you really prefer)
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.