We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a creative Marketing Manager who will be able to provide alternative perspectives to marketing challenges, generate demand, enhance brand awareness and improve thought leader status by leveraging all marketing channels.
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative Banking and Financial organizations around the world who want to service new and existing individuals, SMEs and companies who are currently poorly served by banks with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
What you'll be working on:
- Plan and deliver all marketing events, including trade shows, conferences, seminars and webinars
- Participate in the development and delivery of event marketing assets such as emails social media campaigns, stands, banners, brochures, etc.
- Ensure all leads generated and opportunities nurtured are reported in Salesforce
- Manage the Mambu social media accounts and deploy content to support marketing campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of social, online and digital marketing campaigns using our marketing portal Hubspot, analytics tools and Salesforce
- Assist in the management of our website
- Manage all aspects of list generation and management in partnership with sales, business development and external parties, where appropriate
- Archive and report on all media coverage generated and promote our successes internally
- Assist in the development of our sales presentation library
- Work together with the marketing team to develop multi-media assets such as client testimonial videos and product demos
You need to have:
- Proven ability to generate demand, enhance brand awareness and improve thought leader status by leveraging all marketing channels
- Interest and experience in digital and social marketing
- Passion about communication and interest in new marketing methods and channels
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working with a multi-location team
It would be great if you also had:
- Proficiency in Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Experience working in financial services, FinTech and/or startup environment
- Proficiency in other languages that not English
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionising the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include digital banking organisations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work
- People at Mambu proactively take initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.