We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Customer Support Manager to lead and inspire our support team in ensuring an outstanding customer service.
What you'll be working on:
- Taking ownership of the customer support function and its team, processes and tools
- Championing the support team’s communication etiquette
- Analysing, prioritizing and assigning customer support tickets
- Set up escalation structures and proactive customer communication
- Establishing Customer Satisfaction goals and creating engaged customers
- Establishing and applying both internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Researching and recommending new tools for improving our existing processes
You need to have:
- Either background in finance domain (internal IT service desk) or enterprise software solutions
- Profound experience working on a Support Team in the financial sector or similar
- Experience in leading a Support Team and coordinating with other business functions
- Solid operational experience working with SLAs of mission critical SaaS or ASP solutions for enterprises (e.g. in financial services, Telco providers or Health Care)
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills in English
- Hands-on approach to challenges and resolving these in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Working knowledge of tools such as Zendesk, Desk.com or similar customer support software
- ITIL certification related to service desk management
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work
- People at Mambu proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!