We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Java developer to join our team to improve business process automation by extending internal tools and integrating internal tools with 3rd party services for customer relationship management, support ticketing, reporting, etc. You will be a part of the Internal IT team in Dresden and work closely with our international marketing, sales, human resources, support & delivery, finance and research & development departments to find out about their integration and automation needs.
What you'll be working on?
- Extend and improve our customer self-service portal, subscription management, billing and reporting platform MyMambu
- Be responsible for business process automation by extending internal tools and integrating internal tools and 3rd party services
- Give IT support for our Dresden and Berlin offices
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile team together with developers, quality assurance engineers, and other business departments to solve challenging problems
You need to have:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- First experience in web application development with Java
- Interest in business administration and understand business processes
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Good SQL and relational database understanding (e.g. MySQL)
- Interest in software architecture
- Interest in IT security for web applications, networking & operating systems and encryption
- Interest in cloud computing (e.g. AWS)
- Interest in helping staff on IT issues
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!