We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an ambitious Field Sales Specialist to work in specific geographies building a local pipeline and to handle mid sized and larger qualified inbound leads/opportunities through the complete sales cycle from advanced qualifying, solution-selling, deal negotiating and closing.
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative banking and Financial organizations institutions around the world who want to service individuals, SMEs and companies who are currently poorly served by banks around the world with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
We want to continue to build and expand our local and regional market penetration in our chosen segments and become the leading player in providing solutions to new innovators and replacing older legacy solutions with a flexible dynamic platform supported by our partner ecosystem.
What you'll be working on:
- Managing and growing relationships with existing accounts, partners and influencers in their networks to identify new business opportunities
- Upselling to existing defined customers in the agreed territories
- Advanced qualification and prioritization of sales ready leads by understanding their business needs & constraints, identifying and speaking to all key decision makers and determining if they align with the Mambu services
- Proactive development of relationships - end customers, partners, influencers - and leads in the defined target market and geography
- Nurture qualified opportunities and existing accounts with continuous relevant updates from Mambu or in the industry
- Build & maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success and to identify and act on opportunities through the account network
- Gain a deep understanding of the Mambu product to be able to fully demonstrate its value, functionality and differentiation through conference calls and live product demonstrations
- Coordinate with executives on deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals
- Manage and report on your lead and opportunity pipeline and account status while capturing data about every interaction and follow-up tasks that move the conversation towards resolution
- Create proposals and assist with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have:
- Relevant experience in delivering sales and developing markets with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Desire to network and represent Mambu at key networking and industry events and forums
- Relevant experience working with the financial or banking industry preferably with retail banking focused, consumer or SME products such as loans and deposits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- Ability to differentiate and sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while always working on the sales closure
- A strong eye for organization, process and detail while multi-tasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS, cloud technology and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- Ability to work closely with pre sales and other internal stakeholders
- Self starter attitude and ability to deliver and build a repeatable sales environment
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of building and working with a collaborative local partner ecosystem with in a disruptive B2B environment
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with SaaS delivery model, partnership channels and new propositions
- Desire to occasionally travel internationally to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.