We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to handle qualified inbound leads through the complete sales cycle from advanced qualifying, solution-selling, deal negotiating and closing. You'll also be responsible for managing and growing relationships with existing accounts in their networks to identify new business opportunities and upselling to existing customers.
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative banking and Financial institutions around the world who want to service individuals, SMEs and companies who are currently poorly served by banks around the world with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
We have a multi-layer Inside sales team where people can rapidly progress and take on more complex and larger deals once they have shown what they can achieve.
What you'll be working on:
- Advanced qualification of sales ready leads by understanding their business needs & constraints, identifying and speaking to all key decision makers and determining if they align with the Mambu services
- Nurturing qualified opportunities and existing accounts with relevant updates from Mambu or the industry
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- Identifying and acting on opportunities through the account network
- Demonstrating Mambu's value, functionality and differentiation through conference calls and live product demonstrations
- Coordinating with executives on deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
- Managing and reporting on your lead and opportunity pipeline and account status while capturing data about every interaction and follow-up tasks that move the conversation towards resolution
- Creating proposals and assisting with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have:
- Experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working with the financial or banking industry preferably with retail banking focused on consumer or SME products such as loans and deposits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while always working on the sales closure
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail oriented while multi-tasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS, cloud technology and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- Ability to work closely with pre sales and other internal stakeholders
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with B2B sales and understanding of account management processes
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies (e.g. salesforce)
- Knowledge of the SaaS delivery model, partnership channels and emerging markets
- Desire to occasionally travel internationally to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.